We may call ourselves someone who loves fashion, but there are still a lot of things that we should know. We may be considered experts but there are a lot of useful fashion hacks that we should also learn. Check out the best fashion hacks out there that all of us should know. It can make our lives easier and convenient.
- If ever you got caught up in red wine spill on your designer clothes, the best way to remove the stain is if you will make use of the white wine. Try it as it is proven and efficient.
- We all know that angora or mohair materials do shed. It should not be the reason to stop you from buying good quality materials. You can just put it in a ziplock and freeze it for about three to four hours, and it’s safe from shedding.
- If you want to preserve the quality of your swim suits, make sure that you will never wash it using a washing machine. It doesn’t matter how expensive it is because the materials will be ruined if you spin it off.
- Some people are in a rush most especially in the morning. They tend to wear their clothes after ironing it. It’s a wrong practice. Let it set for at least five to ten minutes if possible so the press would stick.
- If you accidentally put on a lipstick on your clothes, what you can do is use a hairspray to remove it. It’s easy and not expensive.
- Don’t show it all. If you are wearing micro-miniskirts, make sure that your top will be fully clothed and vice versa. It is a good way to show skin without looking slutty.
Check all these fashion hacks and stay away from fashion problems. All of those are proven to be effective.